Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
Information about Hearings
If you are scheduled for an informal conference or formal hearing, the following links may give you answers to many of your questions. For any additional questions, you may contact the individual named below.
You must sign in with your name and your arrival time to note your appearance. This sign-in sheet will be located on the security desk. The proceedings will be held in the time order that you have recorded as present on the sign-in sheet.
- Disciplinary Proceedings FAQs
- Laws and Regulations: Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Guidance Document: Sanctioning Reference Points Manual
- Administrative Process Act (“APA”)
- Health Practitioners’ Monitoring Program (“HPMP”)
- Guidance Document: Adjudication Process
- Subpoena Instructions
- Directions to our office