Skip to Content
Agencies | Governor
Search Virginia.Gov

Board of Social Work
Update Your Information

Address Change Information

Please log in to our Online Licensing system to update your address.

Name Change Information

All licensees/applicants wishing to change their name with the Board must submit their request using the Name/Address Change Form. Follow the instructions on the form when the required information is submitted.

A copy of one of the following documents* must accompany a name change request:

*Driver’s license or Social Security Number cards are not accepted